Inspired by the Holy Spirit and under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary, we shall increase our efforts to share our faith with church, family, school and community as prompted by our missionary heritage of the Charlevoix area.
Tuesday - Friday
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM|
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
12:00 PM - 4:00 PM|
What's HappeningView All News
Vacation Bible School! June 26-30, 2023
Publicity Consent Form Registration Form Medical Release FormRead More
Good Tuesday Afternoon!
- Just a quick reminder that the funeral for Marcella Murdick is at 12pm Wednesday with a luncheon to follow. Visitation will be from 11am-12pm. We still need a few…Read More
Good Saturday Afternoon!
- This weekend is food pantry weekend. Collection baskets for food will be at the Parish doors and green envelopes will be in the church pews.- Tickets for St. Mary…Read More
Good Monday Morning!
Just a few reminders for the week ahead: - Fr. Peter will celebrate daily Mass tonight at 7pm.- There is a funeral for Denise Doyle on Wednesday at 12pm with a luncheon to…Read More
Good Thursday Afternoon
Just a couple reminders for the rest of this week:We will celebrate first Friday Mass tomorrow at 8:30 with Fr. Joe Graff and the St. Mary school children. Don't forget to…Read More
Good Wednesday Afternoon!
- Just a quick update for Saturday's schedule in recognition of the Divine Mercy celebrations: 2pm Confessions3pm Divine Mercy Chaplet4pm Vigil Mass5pm Adoration and Confession- Also, just as an FYI we…Read More
- Just a few updates for the weekend and the week ahead:- We are still taking registrations for the Encounter Ministries 2-day School of Prophetic Ministry (School of Love!) here at…Read More
Good Tuesday Afternoon!
- Just a few reminders for today... Tonight at 6pm, our St. Mary School children and members of area church choirs will present the Living Stations of the Cross in the…Read More
Good Friday Morning & Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- Fr. Peter is on Beaver Island with Bishop Walsh today for Mass and other festivities so there will be no confession or adoration this afternoon. - Our annual St. Patrick's…Read More
Follow Us on Instagram
“St. Mary has been a family for us, a very important part of our marriage and our family life.”
Rebecca Jeakle - Parishioner
“When I enter St. Mary’s church, it’s like entering a safe harbor for my soul to rest from the storms of the world.”
Sue Gengle - Parishioner
“I feel blessed and thankful for Fr. Peter and the ministries here at St. Mary Parish.”