Inspired by the Holy Spirit and under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary, we shall increase our efforts to share our faith with church, family, school and community as prompted by our missionary heritage of the Charlevoix area.
Tuesday - Friday
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM|
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
12:00 PM - 4:00 PM|
What's HappeningView All News
Good Monday Morning!
- A few reminders for this week: Fr. Peter is at Convocation this week so there will be no daily Mass this week until Friday at 12:30pm.- Tomorrow night is the…Read More
Good Tuesday Afternoon!
- Tonight is the first session for our fall Adult Faith Formation Series, "The Rescue Project" starting at 6pm. Please join us for a meal, video and discussion. Online registration forms can be…Read More
- Good Morning! Hope you are all enjoying a wonderful start to the long weekend. - Our adult faith formation program "The Rescue Project" begins on Tuesday, September 12 at 6pm. Please join…Read More
the RESCUE projectRead More
Good Friday Evening!
* Just a few updates for this weekend: - Registration is now open for Encounter Ministries School - Charlevoix Campus. If you are interested in registering or learning more, please click here.- Starting…Read More
Good Sunday Evening!
- Just a quick reminder that Fr. Peter and Fr. John Paul are out of town tomorrow so there will be no daily Mass on Monday.- Tuesday daily Mass will be at…Read More
Parish Picnic Success!
Thank you one and all for making our Parish Picnic a huge success!Read More
Good Wednesday Afternoon!
- A quick reminder that Fr. Peter is gone until Saturday so there will be no daily Mass this week. - We are planning on having Fr. John Paul here…Read More
Save the Date – August 13th – Parish Picnic!Read More
Follow Us on Instagram
“St. Mary has been a family for us, a very important part of our marriage and our family life.”
Rebecca Jeakle - Parishioner
“When I enter St. Mary’s church, it’s like entering a safe harbor for my soul to rest from the storms of the world.”
Sue Gengle - Parishioner
“I feel blessed and thankful for Fr. Peter and the ministries here at St. Mary Parish.”