Inspired by the Holy Spirit and under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary, we shall increase our efforts to share our faith with church, family, school and community as prompted by our missionary heritage of the Charlevoix area.
Tuesday - Friday
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM|
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
12:00 PM - 4:00 PM|
What's HappeningView All News
Good Friday Morning!
- St. Mary School is once again holding a "Honey and Mum" sale now through September 19. If you would like to order, please stop by the Parish office. Proceeds…Read More
Good Thursday Afternoon!
A quick reminder that we will have our evening Adult Faith Formation session tonight starting at 6:30pm (Click here for a special preview!) Light refreshments will be provided. For more information or…Read More
Good Friday Morning!
- Huge apologies for the late notice but due to the funeral today for Angela Corp, we will not have Confessions or Adoration today. - The St. Mary Prayer Team will…Read More
Good Thursday Afternoon
- Due to the bomb threat downtown and many of our evening volunteers unable to make it across the bridge we are going to close Adoration at 5pm. Please keep…Read More
* Just a few reminders for the rest of the week: - We still need lots of you to sign up for a photo slot for our Parish directory! The church code is mi1683 and the…Read More
Donut Sunday Help
We are looking for Donut Sunday helpers for the first and last weekends in August (Aug 14 and 21 are already covered)!Sign-up online through the sign-up genius here, or call the…Read More
Save the Date!Read More
Thank you to the students, staff, parents and parishioners who participated in the parade Saturday! It’s a great way to show our pride in St. Mary School!Read More
Good Thursday Morning
* Just a few quick reminders for today and tomorrow as we head into the weekend: - We're having some trouble with the phones today. If you need something and can't…Read More
Follow Us on Instagram
“St. Mary has been a family for us, a very important part of our marriage and our family life.”
Rebecca Jeakle - Parishioner
“When I enter St. Mary’s church, it’s like entering a safe harbor for my soul to rest from the storms of the world.”
Sue Gengle - Parishioner
“I feel blessed and thankful for Fr. Peter and the ministries here at St. Mary Parish.”