– The St. Mary Fish Fry is underway! Doors open at 5pm for dine-in or carry-out! Please join us & bring a friend!
– Thank you to everyone who donated to the collection for the Ukraine last weekend. We collected $2480 from Parish donations and another $731 from St. Mary School’s jean day Friday last week!
– Rice Bowls are in the Parish Hallway and the back of the church for your loose change during lent. Rice Bowl funds come back to us for food pantry support so please take a Rice Bowl to collect your change!
– There will be donuts this weekend after the Sunday Masses.
– Finally, we have some “read & return books” in the Parish Hallway for everyone to share during Lent, titled “A Minute in the Church.” There are 5 different editions of these quick-read explanations of Catholic customs and Mass traditions. Please take one home to read and return it for another when you are done.
“Pray with great confidence, with confidence based on the goodness and infinite generosity of God and upon the promises of Jesus Christ. God is a spring of living water which flows unceasingly into the hearts of those who pray.”
–St. Louis De Montfort