- Bill Dreyer passed away last Saturday morning. His Memorial Mass will be on Saturday, July 18th at 1:30 pm, with visitation starting at 12:30 pm. Please remember Bill and his family in your prayers. Bill’s obituary can be found here: https://www.mortensenfuneralhomes.com/obituary/William-Dreyer. If you are unable to attend, the funeral will be live-streamed on the Parish website.
- Thursday adoration is from 9:00 am – 9:00 pm. If you are able to come and spend some time with Jesus, please do. We still need help filling all the time slots so that there is someone in the Church at all times. Call the Parish office if you are able to help out: 231-547-6652.
- Friday Adoration will start at 12:00 pm and conclude with the Divine Mercy Holy Hour from 3:00-4:00 pm.
- The Knights of Columbus will meet tomorrow, July 16 starting with 6:30 Rosary. The meeting will start at 7:00 pm.
- Reconciliation is available on Fridays from 12:00-1:00 pm and again from 4:00-6:00 pm.
- We have a summer visitor who is looking for a room to rent in the Charlevoix/Atwood/Eastport area. She is a 23 year old student who is working at an organic farm this summer as well as interning at the Charlevoix Historical Society. If you have a spare bedroom with access to bathroom and kitchen facilities and would like to host this young lady this summer, please contact the Parish office: 231-547-6652.
- Please see the attached link regarding the most recent COVID relief act by Congress. There is a push from the USCCB to have 10% of these new relief monies set aside to aid non-public schools, including Catholic Schools. Please follow the link here: https://www.votervoice.net/USCCB/Campaigns/75795/Respond to join with the USCCB and other private school advocates in requesting that Congress set aside the 10% for this purpose.
- Finally a quick reminder about this weekend’s online conferences. Steubenville Conferences and My Parish App are partnering up to offer 2 virtual conferences this weekend starting on Friday, July 17. Stubenville Live will be offered for Teens and Families on Friday and Saturday, and Night of Hope for Adults will be offered on Sunday evening. For more information or to sign up, please visit the website: https://steubenvilleconferences.com/live
Have a wonderful rest of your week!