Hope this finds you all well this Saturday morning. As I sit by the window and watch the sky darken in preparation for the rain, my daughter practicing piano in the background and scones in the oven, I am reminded of God’s abundant love for us. He surrounds us with tiny blessings every day!
Our readings for the weekend Masses can be found here on the USCCB website.
A few updates for this weekend/upcoming next week:
- The Memorial Mass for Bill Dreyer is this afternoon at 1:30pm. Visitation will be in the Parish entry way starting at 12:30pm.
- Fr. John William will be visiting us for the Sunday Masses this weekend. Please welcome him if you see him before or after Mass on Sunday!
- Weather permitting, we will celebrate Mass outside on Sunday at 11am, . Right now it looks like a 50% chance of rain on Sunday morning so there is a good chance Mass may be moved inside….However we are in Northern Michigan so things could change between now and then – stay tuned!
- We could still use a little more help with cleaning on Sundays after the 9am Mass (especially this weekend with the chance of 11am Mass being moved inside). If you are able to spend 10-15 minutes after Mass to help with disinfecting surfaces, please sign up here.
- A final reminder about the online conferences this weekend. Steubenville Live, offered for Teens and Families is on today, and Night of Hope for Adults will be offered on Sunday evening. For more information or to sign up, please visit the Steubenville Live website.
- Fr. Peter’s article is now online – click here
- Click here for this weekend’s bulletin
Have a wonderful weekend!!
“Be gentle to all, and stern with yourself.” — St. Teresa of Avila