* Hope you all are enjoying the glorious weather and avoiding the crazy traffic on Bridge Street! 🙂
– A quick peek at the week ahead: Don’t forget to sign up for a photo slot for our new Parish Directory! Online Sign Up is open all week long.
– Adult Bible Study meets tomorrow at 9:30am. Please join us in the Parish Center for coffee & refreshments as we explore Jeff Cavins’ series: Unlocking the Mystery of the Bible. We do have babysitters available for those with small children who would like to participate in this summer bible study session. Please call the Parish office (547-6652) to let Mindy know how many children we need to accommodate for so that we have enough sitters. Cost is $5 per child.
– If you are interested in joining our prayer team on Thursday at the farmer’s market to “Bless Charlevoix,” they will be meeting in the area above the bandshell around 9:30am. All are invited to join them! Father Peter is on vacation this week. Fr. Jim Hayden will be here to celebrate daily Mass tomorrow at 8:30am. There will be no daily Mass on Thursday or Friday.
– We have a funeral and a luncheon on Saturday for Joe Murdick. If you can help with food or in the kitchen, please check the signup genius link to sign up.
– Finally, the funeral arrangements for Carol Morris are as follows: Visitation is from 4-8pm on Wednesday, July 6 at the Anderson Merry Funeral Home, 3050 West Beecher Street in Adrian, Michigan. The funeral will be at 10:30am on Thursday, July 7 at the St. Joseph Chapel of the Holy Family Catholic Church, 415 Ormsby Street, Adrian, MI. Cards can be mailed to: 540 Richlyn Manor, Adrian, MI 49221. Please keep Carol and her family in your prayers during this difficult time.
* Have a blessed week!
Good Tuesday Afternoon!