* Just a few quick reminders for today and tomorrow as we head into the weekend:
– We’re having some trouble with the phones today. If you need something and can’t get through, please email email@example.com. We are working on getting them back up and running asap.
– Today is Kids Day at Castle Farms’ Hungry Ducks Farm – doors will be open until 3pm.
– There is no Adoration today or tomorrow (Friday).
– Fr. Jacob will be hearing confessions from 12pm-1pm on Friday.
– Also, a quick reminder that the Lions Club will be selling their famous chicken in the park on Saturday starting around 12pm. Rain or shine – don’t miss it!
– Finally – we are still looking for walkers for the St. Mary School entry in the Venetian parade this Saturday! If you need a St. Mary shirt to wear, please call the Parish office – 547-6652. The signup genius for the parade is here. We’d love to have as many families as possible so please join us!
* Have a great afternoon – stay cool!
|“Make it a practice to judge persons and things in the most favorable light at all times and under all circumstances.”
–St. Vincent de Paul