– Hope you all are enjoying the sunshine today!
– Fr. Peter will be hearing confessions before all Masses this weekend.
– The Faith Formation/Sacramental Prep schedule is below.
– Fr. Peter will be going out of town for a few days after the Sunday Masses so there will be no Mass on Monday. Mass on Tuesday will be at 7pm.
– Ash Wednesday Masses and distribution of ashes will be on Wednesday at 8:30am (St. Mary School Children’s Mass) and 5:30pm.
– Keep an eye out another email tomorrow with more Lenten resources to help get us ready for Lent!
– Finally, The St. Mary School Art Show is hung and ready for viewing! Please visit the school hallways after Masses this weekend to see the beautiful pieces our students have been working on this year with our wonderful art teacher, Lori Bolt. Additionally, please keep Lori and her family in your prayers. Russ, Lori’s dad, passed away on Thursday morning. Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord. And let perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.
– Have a blessed weekend.
– Greetings in Christ!
– Faith Formation will meet again this Sunday, Feb. 27th, from 9:00am-9:50am.
– Sacrament Preparation for Year II First Reconciliation Retreat will be held on Saturday, March 5 from 8:30am-2:00pm here at St. Mary.
– Youth Ministry: Our next meeting is scheduled for Sunday, Feb. 27, from 6-8pm in the Parish Center – all middle schoolers and high schoolers are invited to attend!
– We will be discussing St. Ignatius of Loyola’s teaching on Spiritual Consolation and Spiritual Desolation – don’t miss it!
– Adult Faith Formation: We will meet on Wednesday, March 2 from 6:30pm – 8:00pm. Our topic will be Session 8, Part 2: A Love that Lasts, God’s Plan for Sexuality
– Contact Elizabeth Gengle at email@example.com to register for Faith Formation & Sacrament Preparation opportunities.Blessings,
“O Sacred Heart of Jesus, fountain of eternal life, Your Heart is a glowing furnace of Love. You are my refuge and my sanctuary.”
–St. Gertrude the Great
Good Saturday Afternoon!