– A quick reminder that Fr. Peter is out of town so there will be no Mass today.
– If you are interested in joining the Holy Land Pilgrimage, please call the Parish office to reserve your spot. We are looking for about 6-8 more pilgrims to join us for this wonderful experience.
– Tomorrow, the Rosary Altar Society will meet after daily Mass to help clean the church for Advent – all are welcome! Please join us around 9am to help clean & tidy our Parish home for the Advent season & bring a friend – many hands make light work!
– A Parent Information meeting for the Christian Initiation of Children will be held on Tuesday, Nov. 29th at 6:30pm at St. Mary School in the Marian Room. This meeting is for parents seeking the Sacrament of Baptism and the remaining Sacraments of Initiation including Confirmation and First Communion for their children. This meeting is also for parents who would like their children to join the Catholic Church and for parents who have children who need to complete Sacraments of Initiation in the Catholic Church and are not currently enrolled in the Sacrament Preparation Program at St. Mary. Please contact Liz Gengle with any questions at email@example.com or at 231.547.6652, ext. 105.
– Our Rejoice! Advent program kicked off yesterday. The class is open to all who would like to join in on Sundays after the morning Masses. Please call the Parish office to reserve your journal. The link for this week’s video can be found here.
– Finally, Catherine Hayes has started a ministry for girls which will meet on the first Saturday of every month. All girls age 8-14 are invited to participate. They will be taught how to be a Sacristan, learn to sing Gregorian chant and polyphony, participate in service projects, and learn about Catholic female saints. The ladies will meet this Saturday, December 3 at 9am following the first Saturday Mass.
– Have a great day – enjoy the sunshine!
Good Monday Morning!