– Hope everyone had a wonderful long Thanksgiving weekend filled with family and friends, laughter and good food.
– Just a few things for the week ahead: Tickets are selling fast for our very first Christmas in Bavaria dinner. You can purchase tickets online, or by calling the Parish office. Don’t miss this fun and memorable evening – a great way to kick off the Advent season with friends and family!
– Christmas Trees Needed! If you have a spare Christmas tree that we could borrow (any shape/size) for the Bavarian Dinner, please let Liz Gengle know: firstname.lastname@example.org or 547-6652. We’ll start setting up trees on Thursday the 7th and they can be picked up after Masses on Sunday the 10th following the dinner. (Trees should be tagged at the base with your name/phone number so they don’t get mixed up!)
– We still have several Giving Tree tags in the Parish hallway available, as well as 90 boxes of brownie mix still needed. If you are able to help with a few gifts for a local child in need, please call the Parish office to select a tag. Brownie mix can be dropped off to the Parish office through Friday.
– The St. Mary School Christmas Program is on Thursday, December 14th at 6pm. All are welcome to attend.
-Finally, we’ll kick off the first weekend of Advent with a potluck supper and Evening with the Heart of Jesus on Saturday, December 2. All are encouraged to join us after the 4pm Vigil mass, bring a crockpot of soup/chili/stew to share and then Praise & Worship will begin at 6pm. Enjoy the snowy weather – stay warm!
View this email in your browser