– This week we celebrate the feasts of All Saints (Holy Day of Obligation) and All Souls Days. The Mass schedule this week will be as follows:
Monday, 5:00pm – Daily Mass
Tuesday, 8:30am – Daily Mass, Tuesday, 7:00pm – All Saints, Vigil Mass
Wednesday, 8:30am – All Saints, Children’s Mass, Wednesday, 5:30pm – All Saints
Thursday, 8:30am – All Souls Day
First Friday, 12:30pm – Children’s Mass
– A reminder that All Saints Day is a Holy Day of Obligation.
– Also, the book of the dead will be available starting on Wednesday, November 1. Please feel welcome to write in names of your deceased loved ones who have passed over the last 12 months.
– St. Michael High School will host their annual Cemetery Walk TONIGHT at the Grand Unity Center in Petoskey. Tours are at 7pm and 8:15pm.
– St. Mary School will be hosting its annual Evening with the Saints on Thursday, November 2 from 6-7pm in the Parish Family Center. All are welcome to attend.
– We will be headed to Lansing on Wednesday, November 8 for the Michigan March for Life. If you are interested in riding the bus, please let the Parish office know so we can save you a seat!
– Finally, a reminder to please email a family picture for the online directory to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have a decent number of family photos uploaded, we will start to roll out member-access so that you can add additional information to your personal family directory file as you wish.
– Have a wonderful day. Stay warm! The white stuff is coming!! 🙂
Good Monday Afternoon!