– Hope you all are enjoying the snow this morning. We have a lot of information to share today that covers the next 10 days or so:
– Today, Friday November 18, Bishop Walsh has asked all of us to participate in a Day of Fasting and Prayer to combat the passing of Proposal 3 in last week’s election. He encourages us to attend daily Mass, say a rosary, fast and pray for the conversion of the hearts and souls of those who see abortion as a right for women or a solution to an unplanned pregnancy.
– Today we will celebrate daily Mass at 8:30am and then offer Adoration and confession from 12-1 (no Holy Hour & Divine Mercy Chaplet today due to the storm warning). Please join us if you are able!
– There is a funeral and luncheon for Joe Carroll on Saturday at 11am. If you can help with the luncheon, please sign up here.
– Charlevoix Cinema III is showing “Mother Theresa: No Greater Love” this weekend (Friday – Monday). Showtimes are: Friday, Saturday, Sunday 3:15pm and 7pm; and Monday at 7pm.
– Our “Advent Events” calendar will be in the bulletin this weekend. Please “save the date” for the many fun & family friendly activities we have planned for December!
– The Charlevoix Community Christmas Giving Project is underway. Tags will be available this weekend on the tree (please remember to sign your tag out!) and we are accepting donations of brownie mix in the Parish hallway.
– Next week, Parish office hours will be: Monday: 7:30am-3:30pm, Tuesday: 7:30am – 3:30pm, Wednesday: 8:00am – 12:00pm, Thursday: Closed, Friday: Closed
– The Charlevoix Community Thanksgiving Dinner will take place next Thursday, November 24, at the Drawbridge (former Methodist) Church on State Street downtown Charlevoix from 12-3pm. For more information or to volunteer, please contact Michelle Gank: 231-622-5312.
– We are getting things figured out for the Holy Land Pilgrimage in February. If you are interested, please call the Parish office to reserve your spot and make your deposit. We are hoping to have flight details finalized by early next week.
– We are looking for donut Sunday helpers for next weekend! Please sign up here if you can help!
– Finally, our next Adult Faith Formation program will kick off next Sunday, November 27 after the Sunday morning Masses. We will be using the Rejoice! Series, year A this year. Please call the Parish office to reserve your spot and your book!
– Have a great weekend – stay warm!