– Tickets are still available for St. Mary School’s Northern Lights, Auction with a Twist fundraiser on Friday, September 10th at Castle Farms. Please gather your friends together and join us for a fun evening! The event will include a silent and live auction, plated dinner, beverages, and an opportunity to support many local agencies at the twist table portion. Tickets are $100 and can be purchased on the St. Mary School website or in the Parish gathering space this weekend after Masses. You can also view the auction items online now on the auction website. This is St. Mary School’s biggest fundraiser so we need everyone to attend in order to make it a successful evening!
– We are looking for some help with Donut Sunday this weekend and next weekend. If you can help, please call the Parish office this morning to let Mindy know – 231-547-6652. If we don’t get volunteers for this ministry we won’t have donuts after Mass!
– Tomorrow is a busy day here in the church:
First Saturday Mass at 8:30am followed by confessions
11am Funeral Mass for Joan Hoffman
1:30pm Funeral Mass for Stephen Hicks
Please keep the Hicks and Hoffman families in your prayers.
– St. Mary School is seeking a part time Extended Care Caregiver in the afternoons. For more information, please visit the school website under job postings or call Kathleen Dvoracek: 231-547-9441.
– On Tuesday 6:30pm Beth Hicks will be here from the Diocese for Eucharistic Minister training/renewal of certification. If you are a certified Eucharistic Minister or would like to be certified, please come to renew your certificate on Tuesday. (Most of us missed our recertification last year due to COVID so now is the time to renew!).
– Evening confessions will resume on Wednesdays from 5pm-7pm starting next Wednesday, September 8.
– Finally, please see the communication letter from our Apostolic Administrator, Bishop Hurley, below.
– Enjoy the long weekend with family and friends. Be safe!
|“I am sent not only to love God but to make Him loved. It is not enough for me to love God, if my neighbor does not love Him.”|
— St. Vincent de Paul
Good Friday Morning!