|* Happy Feast of St. Thomas Aquinas! |
* Catholic Schools Week begins on Sunday. The St. Mary School students will be leading the 10am Mass, followed by donuts in the Parish center, and have lots of fun activities planned for the week!
* Faith Formation meets on Sunday from 9:00am-9:50am.
* Youth Ministry is scheduled for Sunday from 6-8pm in the Parish Center. We are celebrating the Feast of St. John Bosco, patron saint of Youth, with a Bosconian Festival! All teens grades 6-12 are invited to attend!
* The Jesus is my Valentine Dinner is scheduled for Monday, February 14 starting at 5pm. The dinner will be potluck style, with the main course and desserts provided.
* Finally there will be no Mass on Monday.
* Have a great weekend – stay warm!
|“Prayer is the best preparation for Holy Communion. Prayer is the raising of the mind to God. When we pray we go to meet Christ Who is coming to us. If our Creator and Savior comes from heaven with such great love, it is only fitting that we should go to meet Him. And this is what we do when we spend some time in prayer.”|
–St. Bernardine of Siena