– The Catechism in a Year program has begun! We hope you can take part in this 365-day reading of the Catechism and will be able to join us for discussion once a month. Time & date to be determined, but if you are interested in joining us, please call the Parish office to be added to the list so we can let you know.
– There are quite a few items in our “lost, left, or found” areas! Anything not claimed after the Masses this weekend will be re-homed at the Bergman Center or Rainbow Shoppe.
– We still have lots of our Christmas books left – if you would like to take one for a friend or family member, please do! (If any of you snow birds would like one mailed to you, please let us know!)
– We will take down the Christmas decorations on Monday after Mass. If you can stay and help for a bit (and maybe help us unearth the missing baby Jesus!), it would be most appreciated – many hands make light work!
– Youth Group starts back up on Sunday evening from 6-8pm. All middle school and high school students are welcome!
– Absolute Catholic is hosting a women’s retreat on Saturday, January 14 from 8am – 3pm. For more information or to register for the conference, please check out their website: absolutecatholic.com.
– Finally, Fr. Peter is heading to Beaver Island today for a funeral so we will not have confessions or adoration from 12-1. He does hope to make it back in time for the Divine Mercy Chaplet & Holy Hour at 3pm, so please do plan on spending some time with Jesus later this afternoon.
– Have a wonderful weekend!
* LOST & FOUND – PLEASE CLAIM!
* Thank you to everyone who helped with the Church decorating this year! It’s beautiful!!
Good Friday Afternoon!