– There will be no Adoration or Confessions this afternoon due to the work in the Sanctuary.
– Additionally, we will be in the Parish Center for weekend Masses while our tilers continue to work in the Church. There will be no livestream service.
– We will be taking up a special collection this weekend for the Gaylord area community affected by the tornado last weekend. There will be envelopes in the chairs marked “Gaylord Tornado Relief” and we have a fund set up in online giving to take donations as well. Please continue to pray for the people of Gaylord affected by this disaster.
– A reminder that the reception for Paul and Peggy Stephan this weekend has been cancelled due to illness. Please keep Paul and Peggy in your prayers!
– The St. Michael High School Graduation ceremony will be held this Sunday, May 29 at the Grand Unity Center in Petoskey at 4pm. The commencement speaker is Anthony Esolen, author and speaker. All are invited to come. Please visit the St. Michael High School website for more information: stmichaelchesterton.org.
– Finally, we still need a helper for donut Sunday this weekend after the 10am Mass. If you can help out, please let Mindy know: 547-6652.
– Have a great weekend, enjoy time with friends and family, and a blessed Memorial Day!
Congratulations to those who received the Sacraments of Confirmation and First Holy Communion this past weekend. Kate Chellis, Caroline Crook, Salem Jacobs, Julius Jess, Shelby Kaminski, Caroline Kolka, Zoey Monteith, Renie Morrison, Therese Paga, Savannah Scheller, Michael Tofil and Noah Wadkins.
May the power of the Holy Spirit guide them as they continue their faith journey!
Good Friday Afternoon!