|– Just a reminder that Pope Francis has asked all of us to observe a day of prayer, fasting and penance today. We will have a Holy Hour starting at 6:30pm with the rosary, praise and adoration. Please join us tonight in prayer for peace in the Ukraine and Israel. |
– We are going to continue collections for World Mission Sunday through this weekend. If you would like to make a donation, please drop it in the offertory basket during the regular collection & note “WMS” in the memo line or you can donate online here.
– St. Mary School will be hosting its annual Evening with the Saints on Thursday, November 2 from 6-7pm. All are welcome to attend.
– St. Michael High School will host their annual Cemetery Walk on Monday, October 30 starting at 7pm.
– We will be headed to Lansing on November 8 for the Michigan March for Life. If you are interested in riding the bus, please let the Parish office know so we can save you a seat!
– Finally, an update on the Parish Directory:The data has been uploaded to our publisher, Universal Church Directory. It is now in their hands to finalize and provide a first draft copy. From there we will proof, make corrections and submit for printing. We are estimating about 4-6 weeks for this process & will keep you updated on that timeline if it changes. In the meantime, we have started putting together an online version of the directory so that we can keep a better handle on our family member database, and you as parishioners can access that data and manage your family information (securely) in a much more timely way. The next step for the online directory is family picture submission. If you would like to submit a picture for the online directory, please email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have a decent number of family photos uploaded, we will start to roll out member-access so that you can add additional information to your personal family directory file as you wish. A big thank you to everyone for their ongoing patience with this project!
– Have a wonderful day – hope to see you tonight for Holy Hour!
Good Friday Afternoon!