The next few weeks are looking quite full with events/happenings so stay tuned for more frequent communications this month.
A few reminders for today:
- Masses for the Feast of the Immaculate Conception:
- Monday – 5pm
- Tuesday – 9am
- Also on Tuesday, St. Michaels will be celebrating a special school Mass (Latin Form) at 11am
- We will be taking up a special collection for the Retirement Fund for Religious this weekend. There are envelopes for this collection at the entry doors to the church.
- St. Mary School will be hosting a Spaghetti Dinner on Friday, December 11 from 5-7pm – take out style. Cost is $10 per person.
- Don’t forget we will be having a “drive by” birthday celebration for Mary Bradley tomorrow, Tuesday, December 8. Please meet at 3:45 at the Assembly of God church off M-66. Father Peter will lead the caravan to Mary’s house in celebration of her 95th birthday!
- Finally, reservations for the Christmas Masses are now open. You may call the Parish office 231-547-6652 or make reservations online. Due to the COVID-19 restrictions, we are still limiting the number of people allowed in the church to 125 per mass. Reservations will be first come, first serve basis. Seating requests will be considered, but will ultimately be decided based on pew availability. Overflow (max 100 people) will be directed to the gym on a first come, first serve basis, no reservations. Also a reminder that in accordance with the Health Department’s orders, masks are expected inside the building. We ask that you please be patient as we all work through this together.
Have a great week! Happy Feast Day!
“To fall in love with God is the greatest romance; to seek Him the greatest adventure; to find Him, the greatest human achievement.”
— St. Augustine of Hippo