We are excited to personally invite each of you to join Fr. Peter Wigton on his upcoming Pilgrimage of Divine Mercy in Poland!
This nine day trip will lead you in the footsteps of the Divine Mercy saints, Maximilian Kolbe, Faustina, and John Paul II while introducing you to the beauty, resilience, and peace of the Polish people and their homeland. The crowning moment of this trip will be celebrating Mass on Divine Mercy Sunday at the original Shrine of Divine Mercy in Krakow—a once in a lifetime opportunity for most!
Space is limited so we encourage you to reserve your spot now. A copy of the brochure for this pilgrimage is attached for your review. To reserve a space on this trip, please complete the reservation form on the third page of the brochure (one form per person) and send it in, along with your initial deposit and a copy of your passport (if you have one available at this time).
This trip is also available for online booking. To book online, please follow the prompts below.
Instructions to book online:
– Follow this LINK (also found on page 3 of the brochure attached)
– Enter Username and Password (if you’ve traveled with Corporate Travel before) OR create your booking profile
– Select room type (double or single)
– Choose appropriate options
– Fill out payment section: $350 deposit due upon registration
– Submit your reservation – You’re booked!
We look forward to assisting you through the registration process. Please feel free to contact our office with any questions at 866.468.1420!
Client Relations Specialist
- 468. 1420